The ways we work
There are five ways we work with and for the Gypsy and Traveller community in London.
The services we provide
Among the services we provide are:
How you can be involved
Our organisation works in partnership with individuals and groups from the Gypsy and Traveller community, supporting them to represent themselves and make their voices heard. Members of the community can:
- Use the services described on this website
- Use this website as a source of information and a gateway to support
- Stay in touch with us by Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Make individual enquiries to us about specific issues and problems firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit our offices and use the computer in our community hub
- Take part in the London Gypsy and Traveller Forum
- Let us know the issues you would like to see us address email@example.com.
Find out more about how we can work together in the Use our services section